Showing all 4 results
BigRep STUDIO brings a new dimension to large-scale 3D printing. The industrial-grade quality machine has a print volume of 500 mm x 1000 mm x 500 mm that enables continuous printing of large objects in a space-saving package. Fitting easily through doors, the size of the STUDIO is optimal for setting up the printer in all workspaces.
BigRep STUDIO G2
The BigRep STUDIO G2 is optimal for large-format industrial 3D print projects and has been specially designed for printing with engineering-grade materials.
- The STUDIO G2’s fully enclosed, temperature-controlled build envelope is the perfect environment for materials with sensitive environmental requirements.
- Preparation time is significantly reduced for all print projects by the fast-heating print bed. Capable of quickly reaching 100°C print bed.
- The improved direct drive extruder enables dependable printing of large-format parts quickly in ultra-fine detail.
- BigRep’s proprietary, easy-to-use BLADE slicing software
- Heated filament chamber
One of the groundbreaking developments of the company is the BigRep ONE industrial 3D printer with a volume of one cubic meter, which won the German Design Award in 2016. The BigRep ONE was created for a range of applications: from industrial rapid prototyping to ready-to-go design products.
BigRep PRO is an industrial 3D printer that responds to market demand, finally enabling repeatable parts and effective end-use batch production. The PRO is using the all-new proprietary Metering Extruder Technology (MXT®) in order to enhance the speed and precision of the 3D printing. IoT connection for productivity in a lights-out environment
- Metering Extruder Technology (MXT®)
- Bosch Rexroth CNC Control System
- Fully enclosed build envelope
- Fast-heating print bed, quickly reaching optimal print bed adhesion